Re: Current form of Future Floor Wax Suitable for Decal Work

Charlie Vlk

Thanks all….will get a bottle of Pledge floor gloss!!

Charlie Vlk

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Adams
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 12:14 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Current form of Future Floor Wax Suitable for Decal Work

I just used the same Pledge product Eric refers to above. https://www.pledge.com/en-us/products/pledge-floor-gloss

Works fine.  I brush it on only the areas to be decaled.  After the Micro Sol/Micro Set are dry, I brush a second coat over the decal and let that dry before spraying  Tamiya TS-80 Flat Clear.  Works for me. I just finished a MW car yesterday in this manner and today it looks like the RR last painted it several years ago.
--
Ken Adams