From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of O Fenton Wells
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 4:40 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Cudahy 1501-1600

Does anyone make decals for these cars??

Fenton

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 5:29 PM ROGER HINMAN via groups.io <rhinman11=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

your eyes are better than mine, I just enlarged that build date and it is 1928; a quick check in the earlier ORER confirms

Roger Hinman

On Aug 24, 2021, at 5:07 PM, Steve and Barb Hile <shile@...> wrote:

s nearly as I can tell the CRLX series 5501 – 5600 was built by GATC in 1928, this photo shows fresh paint in 1935 along with experimental rubber springs in the trucks.

Steve Hile

--

Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd