From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Sykes III via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 1:18 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Tarps on semi box trailers

Open top semitrailers were extremely common in the post WWII era.  CMW offers one with many different logos in HO scale.  I think maybe overhead cranes were more common then forklifts back then???

I have a friend (Mark Sosin) who says you could tell how good the fishing was on the Key bridges by the number of lures stuck to a truck's tarp when it arrived in Key West.

-- John