Re: replacement for Ambroid cement


Humbrol offers a "balsa" cement, which seems very similar to the old Ambroid. I've not used it much yet.

My furniture making has used a CA, Titebond and Gorilla glue, depending on application.  I'd expect to use CA for wood to metal hobby joints, but i suppose epoxy is also a candidate.

Ed, which brand is this Duco you are using?

Join to automatically receive all group messages.