Re: Current form of Future Floor Wax Suitable for Decal Work

mel perry

interesting, is the color change due to
light exposure? or chemical deterioration?
mel perry

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021, 2:21 PM gtws00 via groups.io <gtws00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have had my bottle of Pledge now for about 5 to 6 years. I had read on some Military Forums that it does age and turn yellow. So after reading that there is another renaming I thought I would take a look at the new Pledge. I found mine at a grocery chain here in the Midwest called Meijer and it cost just about $6.50. I compared the color of the new bottle to the old and see that my old bottle is indeed turning a bit yellow. I usually pour a bit out into smaller bottles for use and did not notice the color change as much. I am not sure it makes a big difference but will start using the fresh bottle for new projects. Pictures below show the new full bottle on the left and and the old partial bottle on the right. New name is Pledge Revive It Floor Gloss. Walmart also carries this for around 6.50 but was out of stock.
I spray mine by airbrush with a .3mm needle at about 15 psi.
George Toman

Attachments: