Re: Current form of Future Floor Wax Suitable for Decal Work

Bill Keene

On Sep 1, 2021, at 6:33 PM, Dick Harley via groups.io <dick.harley4up@...> wrote:

I have never airbrushed Future, and I see no reason to take the time to do that. I apply it where I intend to decal with a Q-tip, and then throw it away, i.e. no clean-up time or trouble.
Question…
When you apply the Future let’s say to a tender for a centrally located locomotive number decal on a semi-gloss painted finish … do you apply the Future to just the area of the decal or to the entire tender side surface?

My concern is about the possibility of the gloss area not blending when the tender receives a final semi-gloss finish.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA