Re: Sunshine Kits

rmink

I was there yesterday and bought one of those kits thinking it was a kit.  They are sealed in a poly wrap and when I got home I found that the kit was in fact partially assembled.  The parts were all there but no instructions.  Fortunately, the build was pretty well done.  I will enjoy completing the kit and upgrading some of the details.  The selection of kits was excellent and I was able to get a kit I had been looking for.  The prices also seemed reasonable $50 to $60. So just a word of caution.

Regards,

Rick

Rick Mink