Re: C&NW Decals

O Fenton Wells

Great catchJack, forgot about Speedwitch/National Scale Car
Fenton

On Sep 4, 2021, at 3:04 PM, Scott H. Haycock <shhaycock@...> wrote:

Thanks Jack,

That's the set I was looking for! The problem with the other sets is getting that '400' emblem to fit on the Pratt truss members. I should have mentioned HO scale.

Thanks to everyone that replied.

Scott Haycock
ent

On 09/04/2021 12:30 PM Jack Mullen <jack.f.mullen@...> wrote:

Surprised nobody mentioned Speedwitch, assuming Scott wants HO.  They would be the definitive set. I understand they're now available form National Scale Car.
The Microscale set for Fowler boxcars is a decent workaround for roadname, slogan and monogram with a bit of cutting and piecing due to the different framing, but will need appropriate dimensional data. I went that route in O scale some years ago.
AFAIK K4 has not produced any CNW decals. (Yet?)

Jack Mullen