To: STMFC
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2021 5:20 PM
Subject: [RealSTMFC] There is a lot to be seen in this 1929 image taken at Milton MA...

Hi List Members,

There is a lot to be seen in this 1929 image taken at Milton MA...

* B&M double sheathed boxcar

* CN 325095 double sheathed boxcar

* PRR 19739 class XL boxcar

* PRR class X23 boxcar (above PRR 19739)

* Probable PRR class GLa hopper in distance

GODFREY COAL CO (on right) appears to be a major industry here

Metadata below

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund