Re: Sunshine Kits

radiodial868

Been pondering this one. What would posses someone to start that many kits, get only so far each time, then put them back in the box without the PDS, decals and instructions?
Only story I can make up is that the person never had an airbrush but maybe planned one day to learn and kept the paperwork and decals in folders.  Goes to the great trainroom in the beyond and widow throws out all the folders, but the boxes end up at Whistle Stop?
Speaking of which, I used to go there in the 1970s-80's whenever in the LA area back in my narrow gauge days. Glad to hear it's still there.
--
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA