Ian

That’s looking really good.

Paul Doggett.   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 6 Sep 2021, at 14:57, Ian MacKellar <cncaboose@...> wrote:

I recently finished construction of one of the F&C cars and it is waiting for my next paint multiple cars day. In typical fashion for F&C the directions were almost nonexistent. Some parts did not fit, in particular the bottom of the tank casting took a lot of work to get it to fit to the main tank. The main tank casting has a serious blemish on one side. Several smaller parts were just plain missing or the castings were bad. I used Tichy K brake and end hand rails, Yarmouth brake levers and Carmer cut levers, Evergreen strips for the tank bands, and A-line corner steps bent for side mounting. If you want a challenge, this is the kit for you.
<P9060005.JPG>
<P9060007.JPG>
<P9060006.JPG>