From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of william darnaby <wdarnaby@...>
Sent: Monday, September 6, 2021 9:17 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] ACF Type 11 Tankcar

A few years back I finished three of these guys and they can be built into nice models.  The tank is crude because, as somebody mentioned, a brass model was used as the master resulting in the rivet detail being faint to nonexistent.  The solution is to scrape all of them off and replace with Archer rivets.  I am pretty sure I used Speedwitch decals for the DX and Mobil versions that I have.

Bill Darnaby