From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Barkan
Sent: Monday, September 6, 2021 2:55 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] ACF Type 11 Tankcar

Thanks Tim.  I just now saw Eric's message above about this as well.  If it was built in the interval 1903 - 1917 then it is an ARA Type II.  If the ACF designation "11" reflects, built in 1911 then by definition, it was both a Type 11 and a Type II. :-)

I have not seen the photos that have it stenciled as a Type III, if you, or Eric or anyone wishes to post them, I'd like seeing them.
--
Chris Barkan
Champaign, IL