Re: Help!

Tony Thompson

Canopy glue! I use it all the time for paper onto models.

Tony Thompson

On Sep 8, 2021, at 12:22 PM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@...> wrote:

I am re-creating the box car in the attached photo. I have done everything except affix the white paper sign to the right side. I’m a little anxious about how to do this without discoloring the white paper, and making sure the sign stays put (adhering paper to plastic). Most contact cements are not clear, and would soak into the paper, discoloring it. I’ve considered plain old thinned Elmer’s glue, but worry it won’t stay put.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
--
<image001.png>
Brian Ehni

<CNW 71838 OTC UNCLES AVE DON BOB BARNARD-1.jpg><image001.png>