From: BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@...>
Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 2:22 PM
To: realSTMFC <realSTMFC@groups.io>, Baby Boomer Freight Car List <bbfcl@groups.io>, "MFCL@groups.io" <MFCL@groups.io>
Subject: Help!

I am re-creating the box car in the attached photo. I have done everything except affix the white paper sign to the right side. I’m a little anxious about how to do this without discoloring the white paper, and making sure the sign stays put (adhering paper to plastic). Most contact cements are not clear, and would soak into the paper, discoloring it. I’ve considered plain old thinned Elmer’s glue, but worry it won’t stay put.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni