Re: D&H P-S Box Car Decals

O Fenton Wells

Understand but remember they will work with you  in the future.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 7:48 PM Scott H. Haycock <shhaycock@...> wrote:
Fenton,

I'm just doing one car, so I think I can get by with the two sets I bought. I'm sure I can find hopper to do with some of the rest.

Scott Haycock
ent

On 09/14/2021 5:39 PM O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

Scott they are good to work with just send them a message.  I really like their product.
Fenton

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 6:24 PM Scott H. Haycock < shhaycock@...> wrote:
Thanks, Fenton

I ordered a set. The herald isn't correct, But I also ordered one of their hopper sets which looks to have the right one.

Scott Haycock
ent

On 09/14/2021 3:42 PM O Fenton Wells < srrfan1401@...> wrote:

I believe K4 has the decals you need.  Google K4 and look up D&H
Fenton

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 5:21 PM Scott H. Haycock < shhaycock@...> wrote:
Folks,

Can anyone provide a source for decals for D&H 40' PS-1 boxcars, series 20000-20249, Built in 1956? There is a photo here:

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/dh/dh20150bs.jpg

There is also a photo on page 48 (center) of the D&H Color Guide.

Microscale has a set, but it lacks the round herald.

Thanks,
Scott Haycock

--
Fenton Wells