From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Philip Dove <philipdove22@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2021 12:23 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Manure shipped by rail

I wonder whether the loads would have been covered with a tarpaulin, while in transit. If it had rained on the load the weight could have risen considerably, and some of the loads, nutrient value would have washed away. The tarp would also have stopped the load spilling out. All the photos shown seem to show cars in the process of being loaded or emptied.