Re: SLRX 25034

O Fenton Wells

Thanks for sharing the photos Bill, your mouse types better than I do most days
Fenton

On Sep 18, 2021, at 6:28 PM, Bill Keene via groups.io <bill41@...> wrote:

OOPs!!!

That should be SRLX 25034.

I will blame this typo on my mouse. I did not know that it could even type!  Can’t blame it on the cat … which I do know can type on a keyboard … anymore as she received her angel wings years ago.

Cheers,
— Bill

On Sep 18, 2021, at 3:21 PM, Bill Keene via groups.io <bill41@...> wrote:

Hello All,

Recently there has been some discussion regarding SLRX reefers. So I went into my slide files to see what there might be. Alas, not much.

Attached is the only SLRX photo that I have. This of the 25034 mechanical reefer built in 1954. I hope it is of some interest to the group. Photo was taken at the Kansas City Railroad Museum on May 19, 1974. This shortly after the museum moved to the downtown location.

<SLRX 25034 KCRM May 19, 1974-es.jpg>

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA