Re: SLRX 25034

Tim O'Connor

Bill I think that is SRLX, not SLRX. Two different companies.

And the SRLX reefer was painted a bright aluminum color.

Tim O'Connor

On 9/18/2021 6:21 PM, Bill Keene via groups.io wrote:
Hello All,

Recently there has been some discussion regarding SLRX reefers. So I went into my slide files to see what there might be. Alas, not much.

Attached is the only SLRX photo that I have. This of the 25034 mechanical reefer built in 1954. I hope it is of some interest to the group. Photo was taken at the Kansas City Railroad Museum on May 19, 1974. This shortly after the museum moved to the downtown location.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

Attachments: