From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021 9:45 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] North Western Refrigerator Line color

This is the only NWX photo I have from 1957, Al Chione but it is not the number series you are looking for.  Hope it helps
Fenton

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 10:38 AM Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:
Scott,

For all the other NWX cars, the grey side scheme is perfect for my era (and I have at least one). However, for these specific cars, which are the SnT project car, that scheme is clearly not appropriate, not is the yellow and green scheme.

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL