From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Charlie Duckworth <omahaduck@...>
Date: Monday, September 20, 2021 at 11:47 AM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] [RealSTMFC] Interesting three dome tank car St Louis 23rd St yard

I’m finishing up a book for the Missouri Pacific Historical Society based on photos from the Joe Collias collection the society bought in September 2018.  This morning I was looking through some 35mm shots that Wayne Leeman took while riding a freight between Jefferson City and St Louis in 1940.  I enlarged a shot he took of the St Louis yards and this odd three dome tank car appeared with two small domes and a large one in the middle section.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.