Re: Roundhouse 50' SS DD

Tim O'Connor

Oops July 1995 as Eric said

On 9/22/2021 9:05 AM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

Railmodel Journal July 1996 - 9 page article by Richard Hendrickson

I think either Page Porter or Brian Leppert gets the credit for the MDC tooling.

There were 7 physically different kits

  single wood door
  double wood door
  double wood door with end door
  steel double door with end door
  steel double door with end door and nameplate on door
  steel double door with name plate on door
  steel double door

Tim O'Connor

On 9/21/2021 11:41 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:
I recently picked up a WP Roundhouse 50' single sheathed, with steel double doors. Didn't notice the model had a auto door in one end till I got home. Is it still good for WP?
Thanks for all replies,
Clark Propst

Sterling, Massachusetts