1920s plastic freight car guide

Eric Hansmann

The guide to 1920s era HO scale plastic freight cars was updated recently. I included links to Rail Model Journal articles where appropriate.

http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/a-guide-to-1920s-era-ho-scale-plastic-freight-cars/

I keep this current and plan to add the Rapido UTLX Class X-3 tank car soon. A few of the models listed have not been in production for several years, but may be obtained via train shows and other sources.

The resource page is focused on plastic models of freight cars built between 1900 and 1930. Links and references to articles are included to assist modelers in gathering more information.

If I missed listing a plastic model or a reference, please let me know off list. Same goes for broken links.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN