Re: Milwaukee USRA SS (faded) boxcar color question

WILLIAM PARDIE

Rapid offered a product to sprayu on a finished casr to replicate fading paint.  Ir qas covered in an RMC article about two years ago.  Rapido always seemed to be out of the item but I found]\one in a hobby shop in Canada.  I have not tried it as yet.

Bill Pardie

On Sep 22, 2021, at 2:11 AM, Charlie Duckworth <omahaduck@...> wrote:

I’ve just finished a Westerfield USRA SS boxcar and have decals to finish it as a Milwaukee RR car.  I’d like to finish as a car that’s been in service 15+ years so looking for some suggestions on using Tru-Color paints to obtain a faded boxcar finish.

Thanks
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.