Re: Trucks on Lancaster and Chester Box Car

Tim O'Connor

First one appears to be a Barber sideframe with spring plank (Tahoe or Exactrail perhaps?).

The second photo is a Barber without a spring plank (Branchline truck).

Tim O'Connor

P.S. We could really use an UPDATE of the Richard Hendrickson PDF of model trucks, as at least
a dozen new and quite excellent trucks have been produced since that document was finished.

On 9/24/2021 4:32 PM, Mark Rossiter wrote:
I am still trying to become proficient in identifying the various freight car trucks.  Would someone please identify the trucks under this Chester and Lancaster box car?  I believe they have spring planks, but I am no expert.

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=5517191

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=5150712

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Mark Rossiter