Re: Roundhouse 50' SS DD

Tim O'Connor

LOL !! maybe you're too young to recall the VIGOROUS and RANCOROUS debate over wood sides
that erupted and broke up the original Freightcars mailing list into factions and led some people to
abandon ship entirely! 😂

Let's just say this has been a sore point for decades. And not just plastic - resin and brass too!

Tim O'Connor

On 9/24/2021 5:30 PM, steve_wintner via groups.io wrote:
Has anyone found a good technique for filling in the overly thick "board" grooves ? Between that and carving off grabs, I've avoided this and many other plastic cars...

I've wondered if Mr. Hobby Surfacer would do the trick but have too many other tasks on the list ...

Steve
--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*