Re: Tamiya Thinner Question

Robert J Miller CFA

This is what Andy of Andy’s Hobby Headquarters suggests. I’ve tried it with a new bottle of Tamiya paint and sprayed with my Iwata HP-CS with no issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQsXFl3yLho

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nelson Moyer
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 10:42 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Tamiya Thinner Question

This may be off topic, but I have several freight car under construction, and I’d like to move away from Dullcote. I have bottles of Tamiya X-20A acrylic thinner, but no thinning instructions are on the label, and I can’t find thinning instructions on their web site. What’s the paint to thinner ratio for Tamiya products for airbrushing?

Nelson Moyer