Bill

Thank you for you kind words.

Paul Doggett. England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 27 Sep 2021, at 17:46, Bill Keene via groups.io <bill41=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

I remember noticing back in the middle of the 20th Century that freight cars from eastern railroads that may have tended to be spending most of their time in the northeast tended to be somewhat dirtier than those freight cars that wandered around the middle west and western portions of the country. This one looks like it had spend a great deal of time in the steel belt.

Cutting to the chase… I like it. Nice contrast with other rolling stock. There is one of these kits on the shelf … and now there is an example to work toward.

Thanks for sharing your always good work.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Sep 25, 2021, at 6:21 AM, Paul Doggett via groups.io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi
I have just finished a Funaro and Camerlengo B&O M15L boxcar it’s in bad need of ops repaint I am afraid my weathering is no where near that of Charlie Duckworths
Paul Doggett England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

<image0.jpeg>