Re: Funaro and Camerlengo B&O Boxcar

O Fenton Wells

Paul, I would wait to do anything to the B&O car.  Let it sit for a while then look at it in respect to all the other cars in your yard, put it in the middle of the yard with many other cars around and I'm betting it won't look out of place.  Look at any of the older color yard photos of the "era" and you will see one or two just like it and with the others around it it looks just fine.
Just say'in
Fenton

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 1:58 PM Paul Doggett via groups.io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Tony