Re: more glue questions

Steve SANDIFER

I use Alene’s for numerous non-styrene projects. I have built trestles, stock yards, etc. and really like it. Much better than normal white glue for those jobs.

J. Stephen Sandifer, MMR

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 2:39 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] more glue questions

I went to a Dollar Tree store (Nothing over $1) to get some hobby supplies. Nylon spatula knifes for resin casting, sponge paint brushes (4 to a $1 package) and about another half dozen items useful for modeling. I have never used Allene's Tacky Glue before, but for a dollar each, four 3 ounce bottles seemed a great opportunity to try them.

-Andy Carlson, Ojai CA

Ordered Allene's tacky glue for $2 from ebay.