Re: Searching For Product

Dennis Storzek

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 01:24 PM, Charles Happel wrote:
K&S Bought them out several years ago.
As I recall, it was a couple decades ago. The difference between the K&S line and what they offered under the Special Shapes label was the K&S line was all formed sheet metal, and always had rounded outside corners The Special Shapes product was machined from bar stock and had sharp corners. I remember when Special Shapes Co. was in a little industrial building on Belmont Rd. in Downers Grove, IL. The guy who ran it (by himself, I think) was a neat old guy.

Dennis Storzek