Glue for resin kits

Chuck Soule

This is a slight step away from the current thread about more glue questions, so I thought I would keep the threads separate.

The instructions for a Westerfield kit I just bought at a swap meet recommends ACC, but comments on the other thread suggest it might not necessarily be the best because it can be brittle.  What are your thoughts - ACC or something else.  Looking at the kit parts, they are a gray resin, so are different from the greenish resin of some Westerfield kits I built quite a few years ago.

Chuck Soule