Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR H30 decals

Tim O'Connor

exactly. which car has which decals?

On 10/6/2021 10:40 AM, Brian Carlson via groups.io wrote:
Pretty sure Tim know that. I think he was pointing out there were subtle differences in the typefaces on chucks models which were both is CK. I assume it was different decals.

Brian J. Carlson

On Oct 6, 2021, at 10:33 AM, Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Yes, there were three different styles of lettering in PRR years, with variations within.  As-built:  Circle Keystone, then 1954+ Shadow Keystone; 1960+ Plain Keystone.  Most manufacturers have lettering drawings for all three.

Elden Gatwood