From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Thursday, October 7, 2021 9:08 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Resin kit collection for sale

Wow.

I missed it - A very nice assortment at very reasonable prices! I'll bet they didn't last long. :-)

On 10/6/2021 3:55 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:

Caboose Stop Hobbies in Cedar Falls Iowa has this collection of resin kits. I was there today and took photos of them for posting. They host a Zoom Wednesday (today) evening. She will feature these kits tonight. Can be watched on Utube later if you miss tonight. Kits are priced $30, $35. Good hunting  ;  ))

 Clark

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts