Re: Using hoarded parts

Tim O'Connor

Clark

Nice! That car was a cripple, and you have restored it to full service!

Tim O'Connor

On 10/11/2021 11:07 AM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:
One more shot before painting, which I've done. The yellow resin box car in the background is one I bought at Caboose Stop Hobbies last Wednesday. I picked up the Ribside at a swap meet yesterday for $5. Plan to detail the underside a bit and renumber. The previous owner kind of botched his renumbering attempt. The M&StL car was a gift from John Golden. It needed some minor repairs and renumbering - I had the same number...
Clark

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts