Re: CB&Q 50' box car help

Brian Carlson

Ted also did this car a few years back.
I thought it was on his blog but I don’t see it there. There was a file at one time.

Brian J. Carlson

On Oct 14, 2021, at 8:25 PM, Douglas Harding <iowacentralrr@...> wrote:

Richard Hendrickson covered modeling the 50’ PK2 car in the following articles.

http://magazine.trainlife.com/rmj_1996_3/ p50

http://magazine.trainlife.com/rmj_1996_9/ p48

He put Eastern Car Works National Type B-1s under his CBQ car.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org