Re: Speedwitch

Brian Carlson

The email on the website works.

You’re close to violating the list rules when it comes to discussions of business practices.

Brian J. Carlson

On Oct 15, 2021, at 11:02 AM, themotive@... wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody have any way of contacting Ted Culotta from Speedwitch?  I ordered a book a month ago and I still haven't received it.  I sent him an email and don't get any response.

The book that I ordered still shows up as being in stock, but I'm wondering if I should just cancel the order by stopping payment on my credit card.  I wanted the book, but I'm not ok with paying for the book and not getting anything in return.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Mark Mincek

--