Re: PRR H30 decals

Brian Carlson

Thick. Many tichy decals are more like vinyl lettering. I threw mine out.

Brian J. Carlson

On Oct 15, 2021, at 12:24 PM, Andy Miller <aslmmiller@...> wrote:

Clark,

   I suspect a typo in  "The ink is so think even a blind man can read them".  Is the ink “thin” or “thick”?

Regards,

Andy Miller

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Clark Propst via groups.io
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 10:37 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR H30 decals

My buddy ordered a set from Des Plaines just before I got an email stating they had 4 sets of PRR hopper decals. Turns out the decals he got were Tichy. He had the best description of their decals. "The ink is so think even a blind man can read them"

We both thought we saved the email offering the Champ decals, but neither of us can find them. Could that person please contact me again?

My bewildered friend would very much appreciate it.  ;  ))

cepropst@q.com

--
Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY