From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 10:51 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Looking for decals

Chuck Cover asked:
"I am looking for decals for a Westerfield #6702 North Western Refrigerator AC&F Type 3 reefer car, NWX."

Fenton Wells replied:
"I'd go back to Westerfield as they sell them separately."

The current price list does not show these decals available separately ("D" notation after kit price.)

Still, it's worth a shot sending Andrew an e-mail.

Ben Hom