Re: X-3 Tank Car Rapido

Matthew Metoyer

Rapido welcomes feedback and they will change what ever is necessary to make the product correct. It is still a preorder so there's plenty of time for the corrections, as long as they know about the problems.

Matthew Metoyer
Santa Maria CA

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021, 10:33 AM Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Thanks for looking into that and letting us know! I think mistakes are a
frequent problem
with RTR models and I appreciate the caution. Does Rapido offer any
un-numbered cars?

Tim O'Connor

--
*Tim O'Connor*