Re: Paint scheme for Westerfield #6702 North Western Refrigerator AC&F Type 3 reefer car, NWX

O Fenton Wells

Will these help?
Fenton

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 10:40 AM Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:
Group,

I now have on order the Westerdield decals for this model but would like some advice on colors for the paint scheme.  I am looking at the original scheme that I believe was gray sides with boxcar red/brown ends and sides.  It also looks like there is a red/brown panel below the door and possibly along the bottom of the sides.  I do not have the Westerfield instructions and cannot find prototype photos.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

--
Fenton Wells