Re: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Rapido X31a PRR boxcar - roof question

Nelson Moyer

While searching hobby shop web sites looking for Model Master Flat Clear, I read a note on one site that Rustoleum intends to divest itself of all hobby paints, and MM is just the latest casualty, following Floquil and Poly Scale. Scalecoat is struggling to keep up with direst orders, while many hobby shops aren’t stocking Scalecoat any longer. Tru Color seems to be doing well, and I think it may be the only organic solvent based hobby paint on the market before long.

Nelson Moyer