One out of the penalty box Fruit Growers Express truss rod reefer

Charlie Duckworth

This is my version of the mini-kit that I missed out on.  Accurail wood reefer body; queen posts from my parts bin, Champ Blue Ribbon FGE decals (the Speedwitch ones just wouldn’t lay in the groves).  Tru-Color ART yellow and Dullcoat with a drop of brown.   A few boards picked out with a brown pencil and white pencil used to denote salt around the hatches.  Do to the issue with the Speedwitch decal this sat in my shelf of doom for a couple years.  I finally used decal remover, resprayed the yellow and finished it today

--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.