Re: Reading White Decals printed on pale blue backing.paper

hubert mask

Use a magnifying glass to read the decal sheets. That is the safest way not to ruin your decal set. The decals are usually clustered to give you data for both sides of the car together.

Hubert Mask
Mask Island Decals Inc.
Maskislanddecals.com

On Oct 27, 2021, at 4:20 PM, Rod Miller <rod@rodmiller.com> wrote:

I also ruined a set with a black marker. Others swear it works. I think the issue is that I and perhaps you used a permanent marker which contained solvents that attacked the decal film. I suspect that a water based marker would work OK. Any experience out there with water based markers?