Re: Reading White Decals printed on pale blue backing.paper

Tim O'Connor

Why use a marker at all? Just spray paint the back side of the paper with water based black paint.
Or even tape something dark to the back side? One only  needs the background color in order
to cut pieces out for dropping into water. Once the white letters separate from the paper they are
easy to see (I use a dark colored bowl).

On 10/27/2021 4:20 PM, Rod Miller wrote:
I also ruined a set with a black marker. Others swear it works. I think the issue is that I and perhaps you used a permanent marker which contained solvents that attacked the decal film. I suspect that a water based marker would work OK. Any experience out there with water based markers?
--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*