Re: Reading White Decals printed on pale blue backing.paper

Lester Breuer

Ken I was cutting out Speedwitch Media decals this morning.  As yourself when I got to the reweigh dates I could not read them without help.  I used a 8x lupe, not expensive as plastic, to read the clear well printed decals with white lettering on blue paper.   I had to hold the decals in light hitting the paper held at an angle to read.   It is a method that works for me.  I have attached photo of Lupe.   Just another method you might try in the future if you have a lupe.

Lester Breuer