Re: New Kit Release from National Scale Car B&O M55's

Brian Carlson

Intermountain undec kits have been “reserve now” for years. I’ve had several on order for 3-4 years.

For the mini-kit you’d be better off with the IM 1937 AAR car so you don’t have to cut off the end.

 I have a half dozen IMWX 1937 AAR kits for kitbashing stock when I need a “standard” 1937 AAR car.

Brian J. Carlson

On Oct 31, 2021, at 12:16 PM, Ken Adams <smadanek44g@...> wrote:

The website http://www.steamerafreightcars.com/prototype/frtcars/1937aarmain.html indicates they had 6' doors.  Intermountain lists undecorated kits https://www.intermountain-railway.com/distrib/redcaboose/html/RR-38600.htm as reserve now.

Just in case you were quick enough to reserve the NSC kit.
--
Ken Adams

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY