Re: New Kit Release from National Scale Car B&O M55's

Tim O'Connor

Brian

Yeah, I actually jumped onto the web site hoping to find undec 10-foot inside height cars
with 10 panel sides (very useful because the ends and roof are separate) but no such luck. :-(

Tim O'Connor

On 10/31/2021 12:43 PM, Brian Carlson via groups.io wrote:
Intermountain undec kits have been “reserve now” for years. I’ve had several on order for 3-4 years.

For the mini-kit you’d be better off with the IM 1937 AAR car so you don’t have to cut off the end.

 I have a half dozen IMWX 1937 AAR kits for kitbashing stock when I need a “standard” 1937 AAR car.

Brian J. Carlson
--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*