Re: Soo Line “sawtooth” Box Car 39470

Scott H. Haycock

Beautiful!

I didn't realize how long these cars remained in service.  Would many of these cars still be in grain service in 1959? I need a few grain boxes , and I have a thing for single sheathed cars.

Scott Haycock
ent

On 11/05/2021 9:47 AM Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have completed the build of Soo Line “sawtooth”  box car, numbered 39470.  My build of a  Speedwitch Media  resin kit was done for a friend . The build included using Yarmouth Model Works photo etch and Tichy Train Group parts, etc.   And, Soo Line paint, lettering and weathering.  If you are interested, photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer