Re: RC Double Staggered Door 40' Box Car Redux

Tim O'Connor

On a perfectly flat surface they are ok to use. I use them only if there's no alternative.

On 11/6/2021 6:15 PM, Mike Clements via groups.io wrote:
Ken thanks for pointing out the issues with Tichy decals - I hadn’t heard anything about these. I have a set that I am getting ready to use and bought in the last year - now that I look close at them they are certainly puffy. On the bright side they would make great surface transfers if they don’t flatten out after application LOL. The instructions - which I hadn’t looked either - say to apply large logos etc with Elmers glue (I’m thinking Future would work better). Sounds like junk I may play around with them before throwing out.
--
Mike Clements